How to Use
For revitalized swimwear every time:
Step 1. Fill a sink or plastic tub with cool water. Add one good squirt or 1 TBSP of swimsuit cleaner per bathing suit you’ll be washing.
Step 2. Add your swimwear and swish them in the water. This will encourage the cleaner to reach deep into the fibers to pull out chlorine, oils, and grit.
Step 3. Allow it to soak for 30 minutes.
Step 4. Rinse in cool water until the water runs clear.
Step 5. Air dry on a clean, flat surface until completely dry. Aside from that smile and the tan lines, it’ll be like beach day never happened.
PRO TIP: Never wring out a swimsuit. This warps the padding and damages the elasticity. Instead, lay the suit flat on a thick towel, roll it up like a sausage and squeeze out the excess water.
We adhere to strict ingredient integrity, so you’ll never find harmful chemicals in our products. Our SWIM™ – Swimsuit Cleaner is made with the following plant and earth-derived ingredients:
- Deionized Water
- Potassium Cocoate
- Sodium Laurylglucosides Hydroxypropylsulfonate
- Saccharomyces Ferment
- Xanthan Gum
- Polysorbate 20
- Natural Fragrance*
*Derived from natural plant essences and oils. Safer Choice and ISO-9235 compliant. Free of petrochemicals, solvents, dyes, and pesticides.
In a world where chemicals are not explained or closely regulated, it can be hard to find laundry and household cleaners made with truly safe ingredients. Here is a complete list of all of the ingredients we choose and why we use them!
Molly’s Suds SWIM™ – Swimsuit Cleaner does not contain: Harmful Fragrances, Dyes, Cancer-Causing Contaminants like Formaldehyde & 1,4-Dioxane, Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs), Optical Brighteners, Synthetic Nonylphenol Ethoxylates, Petrochemicals, Phosphates, Chlorine, Sodium Laureth Sulfate (SLES), Phthalates, Parabens, Methylisothiazolinone, Cocamide DEA
Learn More About Our Swimsuit Cleaner
Whether we’re basking on the beach, or training for a triathlon at a local pool, between the swimming, sunscreen, and sweat, our swimwear really takes a beating. After all the time and energy you’ve spent finding your perfect swimsuit, you should know how to follow the right laundering rules that will keep it looking great season to season.
Here are our guidelines for the best swimwear care!
- As soon as you can, rinse your swimming suit in cool water. This will remove the bulk of the damaging particles until you’ve got the time to wash it properly. Chlorine, salt, sand, dirt, suntan lotion, and sunscreen are all very hard on your swimsuit and the longer they are allowed to stay in the fabric, the more damage they’ll do.
- Never put a dirty suit in a plastic bag. This is a breeding ground for odor-causing bacteria and will make your swimsuit break down more quickly.
- Wash your swimming suit every time you wear it.
- Always use a gentle, natural swimsuit cleaner. Regular detergents are often too harsh for delicate fabrics.
- Never put a swimming suit in the washing machine or dryer. Always hand wash and air dry your swimming suits.
- Treat stains as quickly as possible with a stain treatment spray.
- Avoid wearing the same swimming suit more than once in 24 hours. This gives the fabric time to return to its normal shape and reduces the chances of warping and stretching.
- Avoid sitting on concrete or pavement. The rough surface will snag your suit.