How To Use
For spotless cleaning every time:
Step 1. Wet your medium bottle brush with warm, soapy water.
Step 2. Slide it into the dish that you’re washing and scrub until it’s clean as a whistle.
Step 3. Rinse thoroughly and repeat until the water rinses clear with no debris.
PRO TIP: The best way to keep a tool like this around for years to come is to know how to care for it! Avoid leaving your brush soaking in water and never place it in boiling water.
We strive to be eco-responsible so we’re proud that this Bottle Brush is created from renewable materials using environmentally-friendly manufacturing processes.
- Natural bristles
- Cotton wool top
- 13” stainless steel handle
Discover More About Our Medium Bottle Brush
The best way to keep a tool like this around for years to come is to know how to care for it! While designed to withstand heavy use and hot water, there are a few dos and-don’ts when it comes to your Medium Bottle Brush.
- After using your bottle brush, always rinse away any remaining debris in running water.
- To dry, hang by the ring on the end of the brush, or place upright to dry.
- You may place your large bottle brush in the dishwasher.
- Avoid leaving your bottle brush soaking in water.
- Placing your brush in boiling water is not recommended.