Fabric and Hand Sanitizing Spray



In 20 seconds or less your shoes, mask, backpack, or hands will be bacteria and virus-free! This Fabric and Hand Sanitizer kills germs and viruses (including Coronavirus) safely and quickly so you can have the peace of mind you deserve. 

  • Active ingredient 70% isopropyl alcohol kills 99.9% of germs in 20 seconds*
  • Prevents the transfer of germs to masks, clothing, shoes, fabric, hands, and surfaces
  • An essential for your purse, backpack, or car
  • Light on the skin and leaves no sticky residue
  • Made with ingredients that are safe for everyone in your family, including those with little hands
  • Available in Unscented and Lavender & Mint

*The Fabric and Hand Sanitizer reduced 99.9% of the following microorganisms after only 20 seconds. P. aeruginosa, E. coli, S. aureus, E. cloacae, K. pneumoniae, B. cepacia, and S. enterica. As tested and verified by an independent contract lab, May 2020. 

These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.



How To Use

To safely sanitize hands, fabrics, and other surfaces:

Sanitize Your Hands: Spritz your hands generously until fully dampened and rub your hands together as though washing them. Allow them to air dry — don’t wipe them on your pants!

Sanitize Fabrics: Generously spritz your Fabric and Hand Sanitizer on the full surface of the fabric you wish to sanitize. Ensure the fabric is damp, but not wet. Allow it to air dry. 

Sanitize Surfaces: Spray your Fabric and Hand Sanitizer on shoes, tables, counters, car steering wheels, door handles, etc. Allow to sit for 20 seconds before wiping away with a clean, dry cloth or allow it to air dry. 

PRO TIP: Because this product contains only safe, naturally-derived ingredients, it’s safe for use on little hands too! No chlorine, no bleach, and no harsh synthetic fragrances. 


We adhere to strict ingredient integrity, so you’ll never find harmful chemicals in our products. Our Fabric and Hand Sanitizer includes the following earth-derived ingredients: 

  1. 70% Isopropyl Alcohol
  2. Glycerin
  3. Deionized Water
  4. Natural Fragrance* (Lavender & Mint only)
  5. Hydrogen Peroxide

*Derived from natural plant essences and oils. Safer Choice and ISO-9235 compliant. Free of petrochemicals, solvents, dyes, and pesticides.

In a world where chemicals are not explained, it can be hard to find laundry and household cleaners made with truly safe ingredients. Here is a complete list of all of the ingredients we choose and why we use them!

Molly’s Suds Fabric and Hand Sanitizer does not contain: Harmful Fragrances, Dyes, Cancer-Causing Contaminants like Formaldehyde & 1,4-Dioxane, Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs), Optical Brighteners, Synthetic Nonylphenol Ethoxylates, Petrochemicals, Phosphates, Chlorine, Sodium Laureth Sulfate (SLES), Phthalates, Parabens, Methylisothiazolinone, Cocamide DEA

Learn More About Fabric and Hand Sanitizer

Did you know that isopropyl alcohol is the most common disinfectant used in hospitals and medical device manufacturing and not bleach? Too often when people think of the word ‘sterile’, they think of (and reach for!) a big bottle of bleach. But the truth is that it doesn’t hold 1st place when it comes to cleaning — not even close. 

Isopropyl alcohol, particularly in solutions between 60% and 90% alcohol, is antimicrobial. It works quickly against bacteria, fungi, and viruses. Purified water (the remaining 40-10%) acts as a catalyst in denaturing cell membranes so that the isopropyl alcohol can penetrate the cell and cause the whole organism to die. 

Isopropyl alcohol is so effective at disinfecting surfaces, that it’s the top-recommended cleaner for killing viruses and bacteria. 

Bleach, on the other hand, kills viruses too — but contains a lengthy hazards list that should make everyone pause before using it. To use bleach safely, a mask and rubber gloves should be worn, with goggles to protect the eyes. Bleach is a corrosive irritant. It can cause skin burns, eye irritation, and irritation of the lungs, nose, and throat. It is also very harmful to local waterways. 

So, if you’re looking for sanitized hands and fabrics, the best route to take is with our Hand and Fabric Sanitizer powered with isopropyl alcohol and other safe ingredients!

Additional information

Weight N/A

Lavender and Mint, Unscented


There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Fabric and Hand Sanitizing Spray”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may also like…